Thursday, July 29, 2010

Email Signatures

At the end of everyone's email we have our Name, our title, something about Made in America Matters, our email address, our website address and various other items. Why not add a picture of a new product to your signature when you send out emails. What a quick and easy way to start sharing all of the new products with your customers and even people that you send emails to but they don't buy from you.

Maybe when they see one of the new products it might get them interested. Also add to your signature something about how we have so many new products and to have them contact you if they'd like a new catalog.

Change the picture every week. Every Monday morning change the picture. One week have a basket, the other week maybe show a food product and the following week add a another new item. With so many new products there's always something to share.

This is a quick and easy way to share the new products with little effort, you can change it all the time and costs absolutely nothing. My favorite line "It's a No Brainer!"

Want to see how I have done it - send me an email - just say hi in the email and I will say hi back. Please don't send me tons of emails with questions because I won't be able to get back to them all. So say hi and I will say hi back and at the end of the email you can see what I have done! Basketsforbenno@aol.com

No comments: